Arrival at Munich airport. Meeting with tour escort and journey to Austria. Check-in
at your hotel in the region of Innsbruck. Welcome drink. Dinner and overnight in
Departure for the Ziller Valley. In Kaltenbach you will take the little steam train to
Mayrhofen, accompanied by music and schnapps. Leisure time in Mayrhofen. Optional:
Visit to the Mayrhofen Dairy. Dinner and overnight in Innsbruck area.
Departure for Innsbruck and enjoy a guided tour of this charming city. Our morning
tour includes a visit to the Bergisel ski jump where you will take the funicular and
elevator to reach the top and enjoy a panoramic view over the region. See the Golden
Roof, the most photographed facade in Innsbruck as well as the St. James Cathedral,
a jewel of Austrian baroque architecture. Afternoon excursion to the heights of Innsbruck.
Funicular trip to the Hungerburg, then continue your ascent by cable car to the
Seegrube, at an altitude of 1911 m. Dinner and overnight in Innsbruck area. Optional:
Tyrolean evening with music and dances.
Breakfast and departure to the Achensee, Tyrol´s largest lake. Take a boat trip between
the villages of Achenkirch and Pertisau. You will be served a traditional lunch
at an altitude of 1263 m in an picturesque alpine restaurant. Enjoy leisure time in
Pertisau village. A nostalgic train ride then awaits. Travel along an original rack railway
between Seespitz and Jenbach, pulled by a 124 year old locomotive. Dinner and
overnight in in Innsbruck area.
Depart for the Wolfgangsee. Boat trip from St. Gilgen to St. Wolfgang. In the afternoon
you will take the rack railway to the summit of the Schafberg. In the late afternoon,
check-in at the hotel in Salzburg or its surrounding area. Dinner and overnight in
Guided tour of Salzburg. The spirit of Mozart lives on in Salzburg, a city dominated
by an impressive and fully preserved fortress. Discover the baroque cathedral, the
“Rome of the Alps”, the Residence, a majestic building dating back to the 16th century
and the Mozart memorial in Mozart Square. Mozart’s birthplace can be found at No.9
Getreidegasse, a street famous for its multiple shop signs, courtyards and passages.
Leisure time in Salzburg. Optional: Visit of Castle Hellbrunn with its magnificent water
games. Dinner and overnight in Salzburg area.
Departure for the Pinzgau region. Ride the Pinzgau train from Zell am See to Mittersill.
Continue to Kitzbuehel. Leisure time to discover this famous ski resort. Return to your
hotel. Dinner and overnight in Salzburg area.
Breakfast and departure to Munich airport.
Our prices include:
- Deluxe motor coach throughout as per itinerary
- English-speaking tour escort throughout
- Accommodation in 4★ hotels in double / twin room
- 4 nights with half board in Tyrol/Innsbruck area
- 3 nights with half board in Salzburg area
- Welcome drink
- 1 lunch /day 4
- Access to the Bergisel ski jump by funicular and elevator
- Funicular to the Hungerburg and cable car to the Seegrube (return trip)
- Steam train from Kaltenbach to Mayrhofen
- Steam train and rack railway from Seespitz to Jenbach or vice versa
- Rack railway to the Schafberg
- Pinzgau train from Zell am See to Mittersill
- Boat trip on the Wolfgangsee from St. Gilgen to St. Wolfgang or vice versa
- Boat trip from Achenkirch to Pertisau or vice versa
- Guided visits: Innsbruck, Salzburg
- Admission to the following sight:
- Innsbruck: Imperial Palace
- Porterage at hotels in / out
Travel Europe Stans / Travel Europe Vienna
Our local teams in Austria are looking forward to welcoming you and taking care of your clients on spot.
Travel Europe Stans
Tel: + 43 5242 6900
Fax: + 43 5242 6900 5000