Arrival at Split airport and welcome by the tour guide. Coach transfer to Trogir set within
medieval walls on a tiny island. Enjoy a brief guided city tour. Free time for lunch.
Afterwards continue by coach to Rogoznica and embarkation on the MV Corona. Sail
to Trogir. Dinner and overnight in Trogir.
Breakfast on board and sail to Split, the capital of Dalmatia. Enjoy a guided tour of
the port, the promenade and the Diocletian palace (excluding the catacombs). Inside
the historic centre of the city, a UNESCO cultural heritage site, nestles a huge Roman
palace with its bustling streets, its classical columns and Romanesque bell towers.
Back on board we have lunch. Departure for Omis. On the way - and if time permits -
we stop for swimming. Captain’s dinner on board and overnight in Omis/Pucisca.
Departure to the island of Korčula in central Dalmatia, which stretches from east to
west near the continent. Discover a series of bays and coves along the coast. If the
weather allows it, swim stop on the way to enjoy the cristal clear waters of the Adriatic
Sea. Lunch on board. Arrival in the picturesque medieval town of Korčula. Overnight
in Korčula. Dinner at your leisure.
Breakfast and departure to Dubrovnik. If the weather allows it, swim stop on the way.
Lunch at your own. Enjoy a guided tour of Dubrovnik, the undisputed pearl of Croatia,
whose centre is listed as a Heritage Site by UNESCO. Impressive ramparts surround
the medieval city and the Stradun, around which stands a beautiful architectural ensemble
that blends the Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque. Free time to stroll around
the city, dinner at your leisure. Back on board and overnight in Zaton.
After breakfast, departure for a pleasant trip along the shores of the the Elaphite
Islands (Elaphiti) off Dubrovnik for the discovery of an idyllic setting of steep coastal
cliffs. Weather permitting, stop in the bay for swimming. Trip to Mljet, an island
located between the island of Korčula and the city of Dubrovnik. This is an island of
a marvellous natural beauty whose western part of 30 km² has been classified as
Croatian National Park. Its vegetation is opulent, its woods stretch down to the shores
and its fauna is very rich as well. Lunch on board. Visit of the Mljet National Park
which covers the western part of the island. The park is characterized by two deep
bays that are called “lakes” because of their narrow channel (Veliko jezero and Malo
Jezero / “Big Lake” and “Small Lake”). Dinner at your leisure. Overnight in Lumbarda.
Breakfast and sail to the Island of Hvar. Weather permitting, swim stop on the way.
Lunch on board. Upon arrival, guided city tour of Hvar. Hvar is considered one of the
trendy places of the Adriatic Sea and highly frequented by the international jet set.
Dinner at your leisure. Back on board and overnight in Hvar.
Breakfast and departure for Rogoznica. Lunch on board during the trip. If the weather
allows it, swim stop on the way back to Rogoznica. Dinner at your leisure. Back on
board and overnight in Rogoznica.
Transfer to Split airport and flight back.
Our prices include:
- Airport transfer (Split/Dubrovnik) on arrival and departure day
- Yacht cruise from day 1 to day 8 according to the programme
- 7 nights in a double/twin/triple cabin according to the chosen category
- Half-board from dinner on day 1 to breakfast on day 8: dinner on arrival day, 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches (according to schedule changes, lunch can be replaced by dinner), 1 Captain’s dinner
- English speaking tour guide from day 1 to day 8
- Guided tours and entries mentioned in the programme
- Guided city tours: Trogir (1h), Split (1h30), Hvar (1h30) Dubrovnik (1h30).
- Entrance fees at the following sights: Mljet: National Park; Split: Diocletian’s Palace (without catacombs)
- All taxes and charges
Our prices do not include:
- Lunch day 1, 2 and 8
- All dinners (except arrival day and captain’s dinner): In the evening the boat will stop at the towns and villages along the coast where you can dine in local restaurants or stroll through the old quarters
- Additional airport transfers as per flight schedules
- Extras, tips and personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Any service not mentioned above
Travel Europe Pula / Travel Europe Dubrovnik
Our local teams in Croatia are looking forward to welcoming you and taking care of your clients on spot.
Travel Europe Pula
Poslovnica Pula - Flanaticka 25
Tel: +385 (0)52 37 78 90
Fax: +385 (0)52 37 78 99