Arrival at Split airport and welcome by the tour guide. Coach transfer to Trogir, set
within medieval walls on a tiny island. Enjoy a brief guided city tour. Free time for
lunch. Afterwards continue by coach to Rogoznica and embark on the MS Mendula.
Dinner on board, overnight in Rogoznica.
Departure towards Sibenik, the oldest native Croatian town on the Adriatic coast.
Lunch on borad. In the afternoon, city tour of Sibenik. The city is appreciated for its
beautiful squares, its fortresses as well as the St. James Cathedral classified as a
World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Weather permitting, swim stop on the way to enjoy
the cristal clear waters of the Adriatic Sea. Dinner at your leisure. Overnight in Sibenik.
Sail to Kornati, an archipelago consisting of 140 islands occupying an area of 320
km2. 89 of them are part of the Kornati National Park, a perfect example of the Croatian
natural beauty. Stop at Telascica bay to visit this gorgeous protected natural park,
surrounded by 13 islands and islets, and admired for its valubale flora and fauna.
Lunch during the excursion. Continuation to Sali, a charming little port located on
Dugi otok island. Dinner at your leisure. Overnight in Sali.
Departure from Sali and trip to Zadar, with a swim stop if the weather allows it. Lunch
on board. In the afternoon city tour of Zadar, a charming Dalmatian port famous for
its exceptional history and rich cultural heritage. St. Donat’s church is considered the
symbol of the city and the most famous example of Croatian medieval architecture.
Dinner at your leisure. Overnight in Zadar.
Departure from Zadar with swim stop, if the weather permits. Lunch stop in Vodice,
a former fishing village which became a famous touristic destination on the Adriatic
coast. Sail to Zlarin, a beautiful island of pines, sandy beaches and coves located
across Sibenik. Known as a green island, it offers a typical Mediterranean atmosphere.
Captain’s dinner. Overnight in Zlarin.
Sail to Trogir. City tour of this picturesque medieval town set on a tiny island, linked by
bridges to both the mainland and Ciovo Ilsand. It is particularly valued for its winding
and narrow streets as well as its wide side promenade. Free time in the city. Lunch
on board. At 13.00, sail to Split with a swim stop on the way if the weather permits.
Dinner at your leisure. Overnight in Split.
In the morning city tour of Split. At 12.00 departure towards Rogoznica, one of the
most beautiful marinas of the Adriatic coast. Lunch on board. Weather permitting, swim stop on the way. Arrival in Rogoznica in the afternoon. The town is also appreciated
for its numerous sandy and pebble beaches. Dinner at your leisure. Ovenight
Coach transfer to Split airport.
Our prices include:
- 1 airport transfer (Split airport) on arrival and departure day
- Yacht cruise from day 1 to day 8 according to the programme
- 7 nights in a double/twin/triple cabin according to the chosen category
- Half-board from dinner on day 1, to breakfast on day 8: dinner on arrival day, 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches (according to schedule changes, lunch can be replaced by dinner), 1 Captain’s dinner
- English speaking tour guide throughout
- Guided tours and entries mentioned in the program
- Guided city tours: Sibenik (1h30), Zadar (1h30), Trogir (1h30), Split (1h30)
- Admission to the following sights:
- Kornati National Parc
- Split: Diocletian’s Palace (without catacombs)
- All taxes and charges
Our prices do not include:
- Lunch day 1, 5 and 8
- All dinners (except arrival day and captain's dinner): In the evening the boat will stop at the towns and villages along the coast where you can dine in local restaurants or stroll through the old quarters
- Additional airport transfers as per flight times
- Extras, tips and personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Any service not mentioned above
Travel Europe Pula / Travel Europe Dubrovnik
Our local teams in Croatia are looking forward to welcoming you and taking care of your clients on spot.
Travel Europe Pula
Poslovnica Pula - Flanaticka 25
Tel: +385 (0)52 37 78 90
Fax: +385 (0)52 37 78 99